mags

mags

Fury

Fury - Shirley Marr Real review to come...Timeline of a mental breakdown over a bookAug 26: Reads Flannery's review comparing Fury to Heathers. Gets excited.Sept 6: Orders from FishpondWorld. It's double what I normally pay for books, but what the hell. It can be an early birthday present to myself. Sept 16: Fury status on Fishpond: "Picked & Packed"Sept 18: "In transit to our local distribution center"Sept 19: Back to "On Order"Sept 25: "Order delayed"Sends email.Sept 25: "There has been a temporary delay in sourcing this item. We now expect it to arrive at our warehouse between 03/10/11 and 13/10/11."Sept 26-Oct 12: Oct 13: No word from Fishpond, but Fury still listed as "In Stock - Ships within 8-18 days" on the website. Sends email.Oct 14: "Order delayed."Oct 15: Asks for further details since book is listed as in stock.Oct 16: "We cannot guarantee that will be able to get this item. If you would prefer to cancel this item please log in to your account..."Oct 16: Refuses to cancel.Asks Fishpond to keep checking.Oct 19: "We do apologise for the delay in your order we estimate your order to arrive between 27/10/11 and 06/11/11."Oct 20: Fishpond finally changes the status of Fury from "In Stock" to "Unavailable"Oct 24: Fury marked as "In Stock - Buy in the next 6 hours, we ship today!"Sends email.Oct 25: No response.Oct 26: No response.Oct 27: Response?Oct 28: Oct 29: Oct 30: Oct 31: "Hooray! Today we sent you Fury. Expect delivery between 03/11/2011 and 06/11/2011."Nov 6: No book.