mags

mags

Major Crush - Jennifer Echols This is me reading a Jennifer Echols book:She's Ms. Chareth Cutestory. I'm waiting for her to just go ahead and title her next book "Awwwwwwww" because that's all you do as a reader. The protagonists in this book are co-drum majors Virginia Sauter and Drew Morrow. Having just read The Boys Next Door, Virginia and Drew didn't quite measure up in the "Eeeeee!" department to Lori McGillicuddy and Adam Vader, but there were plenty of satisfying cute moments. The scene stealer in this book was new band teacher, and recovering Pizza Hut employee, Mr. Rush. He may actually be my favorite Echols character ever -- but I still love you, Adam Vader!Of the 4 (and counting) Echols books I've read, I'd rank them as follows:1. The Boys Next Door2. Going Too Far3. The Ex Games4. Major CrushThese books are guaranteed to make you smile even after a shitty day, a string of meh books, or when your favorite basketball team gets bounced out of the playoffs by a lower seed. Just read 'em and enjoy 'em.